Responsible for treatment
- Owner: Tecnologías Plexus, S.L. (hereafter, “PLEXUS”)
- NIF (Spanish tax id. no.): B15726177
- Head Office: Rúa José Villar Granjel 22-24, Polígono de Boisaca, Santiago de Compostela.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and consent
Nature of providing data
All personal data that we request through the web or through other support, are mandatory, (unless in the required field it is specified otherwise) to comply with the purposes established, not being possible to register on the Website if the required data is not provided, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
When entering data on the Website, the user guarantees that he/she is older than fourteen (14) years old and that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, agreeing to notify PLEXUS of any type of modification that may occur in the data provided.
What is the purpose of data treatment?
The personal data provided by users will be treated with the following purposes:
- Make effective the registration of the user to allow him access to the products and services that we can offer.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products, services, promotions, offers, loyalty campaigns, events, news, recommendations or communications from PLEXUS or marketed by PLEXUS through the different communication channels at your disposal, including electronic or telematic means, unless the user states otherwise by checking the corresponding box or sending an email to the address email@example.com..
- Send commercial communications by PLEXUS or third parties if the user authorizes it by checking the corresponding box, and that can be revoked by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The inclusion of your data referred to the resumee in a database of the company (“candidates”), to be used in selection processes related to job offers published by PLEXUS.
What is the legitimation of data treatment?
The treatment of the user’s data is based on the express consent that is requested and accepted and can be opposed at any time. The consents is obtained for each of the purposes, so the user may revoke one of them not affecting the others.
The legitimation of processing your personal data may also be derived from the concept of legitimate interest that the company may have based on the regulation established in the laws that could be applicable to the case.
How long are personal data stored?
Personal data will be stored as long as the relationship with the user is maintained or until he/she exercises his right of opposition and cancellation of data. Once the relationship is terminated or the aforementioned rights exercised, the data will be blocked for the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liability derived from the treatment is prescribed.
What kind of data are treated?
PLEXUS will treat the following categories of user data:
- Data provided by the user himself/herself
- Identifying data: first name, last name and ID-number.
- Contact information: email address.
- Data obtained from sources other than the user, such as sources accessible to the public.
- Data delivered by third companies for the management of a candidate’s resume.
- Data derived from the development of the relationship: Data provided indirectly by the client when deriving from the website’s own navigation, access to the private area or any other similar nature that allows its reception.
In those cases in which the user provides PLEXUS with data from third parties, he / she declares that he / she has informed and obtained prior consent from said person so that his / her personal data may be processed by PLEXUS. In the event that PLEXUS is condemned for unauthorized treatment, it reserves the right to pass on these sanctions to the user who provided the data without the prior consent of the owner.
Who are the recipients of users data?
PLEXUS may assign the users personal to companies that are part of its business group. The aforementioned companies are:
- GRUPO PLEXUS TECH, S.L
- BRETEMA CONSULTING, S.L
- AGMINA MULTIMEDIA, S.L
- PLEXUS SERVICIOS GENERALES, S.L
- PLEXUS TIC, S.L
- PLEXUS AMERICA, S.L
- PLEXUS SEGURIDAD, S.L
Except for the foregoing, PLEXUS will not make any transfer of data that does not have a legal basis that justifies it or that said assignment is legitimized for any reason.
Therefore, your data will only be processed by PLEXUS or the companies of its business group, within its own scope of action and for the different media (digital and / or analogue) in which it acts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, PLEXUS may contract storage services in the cloud or “Cloud” with entities whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, PLEXUS will ensure that these providers guarantee the appropriate measures to provide a comparable level of protection in terms of the provisions of the data protection regulations.
What are your rights?
The rules of Data Protection confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services and that you may exercise, attaching the copy of your ID card to the claim. The rights are the following:
- Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the treatment characteristics that are being carried out.
- Right of rectification: You can modify your data for being inaccurate or untruthful.
- Right of portability: To obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
- Right to limitation of treatment: When you have given consent for the processing of your data related to different issues you can proceed to its limitation.
- Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications referred to above.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
- Right to make a claim to the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection – AEPD)
You can exercise your rights by post mail at Rúa José Villar Granjel 22-24, Polígono de Boisaca (Santiago de Compostela, A Corña, Spain), or by email addressed the Data Protection Delegate of the company, at email@example.com indicating the right to exercise and the copy of your ID card.
What safety measures are applied?
PLEXUS will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and to facilitate the use of the website via the analysis of your browsing preferences. You can obtain more information or learn how to change the settings in our Cookies Policy.